Hoping you had nice season’s holidays and enjoyed the New Year break.
CES 2018 is already behind and here are the major things that mattered. For the detailed review, please visit this good article.
- Smart home rising: more assistants and ‘AI’ everywhere
- TVs still dominate
- Rise of the robots
- Health tech goes beyond wearables…
- … while beauty tech gets awfully judgmental
- Silicon upgrades are making laptops better than ever
- More electric and automated vehicles
- VR strikes back
That’s all for today. Don’t miss my next post where I will give a summary of the main insights from Peter Diamandis’ Abundance 360 Conference that starts tomorrow until Tuesday.
Build the World You Love!