The Superpreneur Blueprint Monday post #Week 08 2020

1. Tip of the week

The 95:5 rule—Most moderately successful businesses are good at about 95 percent of what they do. It’s the remaining 5 percent that can determine whether the business excels or not.

2. Quote of the week

‘Just for a while, be open to the possibility that there is nothing wrong with you.’ Cheri Huber

3. Question of the week

When building the future, are you considering using innovation and creativity for the well-being of our people and planet first?

Build the world you love!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *